Im Syiera. This blog is officially created as a site to join in any activities launched by bloggers worlwide. Click my pretty ugly banner (left-side) to visit my main blog. Do follow me there. Cause im pretty sure will follow u back. Please makesure leave ur link. Happy Blogging dear :D From Malaysia with LOVE. mmuah!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mac Lipstick Give Away


Lola said :

"I haven't done a give away in a while and since I have been posting about lots of my favourite Mac lipsticks I thought I would give one away to one of my lovely readers. I am giving away a Mac lipstick in the colour of your choice

This giveaway is open world wide so any one can enter

To enter this giveaway you will need to

- Follow on GFC (I will check) and leave a comment with the name of the colour lipstick and eye shadow you would like along with with your e-mail or twitter so I can contact you if you win = 1 entire

- Follow me on twitter and tweet about my giveaway ''@lovelola_x is having a give away win a Mac lipstick herehttp://lolainthelounge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/mac-lipstick-give-away.html  #bbloggers''
= 2 extra entries (you must do both to get the 2 entries)

- Like the Lola In The Lounge facebook page = 2 extra entries


- Post a blog post on your blog about this blog = 3 extra entries


- Add a sidebar link using the picture above on your blog - 2 extra entries


Please let me know what you have done for this give away in the comments section and also send me the links


All in all that's 10 entries you could have, if you do any of the above please let me know by leaving a comment or by tweeting at me


Winner will be picked by random org generator on the 26th of July 2012"

------------------------COPY & PASTE---------------------------



2 comments:

  1. dah update senara peserta ga saya,,, tq for informing... hehe,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hadiah :
    * Sebuah MP3 Player
    * Sebuah Phone Samsung
    * Sebuah Kamera Lomo
    * Button Badge K-pop
    * Inner Neck
    * 30 Bloglist Selama Sebulan
    * 10 Banner

    ReplyDelete